adam morrison lol j/k
I say
1 Miles
2 Adkins
3 Hackney
4 Bolling
yeah its hard to really say. I think he would be better probably. If that team beats coeburn and goes to region, he definitely deserves the thing.
adam morrison lol j/k
I say
1 Miles
2 Adkins
3 Hackney
4 Bolling
Reeking of awesomeness!
Lorenzo Miles
Quick Defender and always a scoring threat..
Has had a spectacular year
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
I'd probably have the same four finalists, but my nod would go to Adkins because he has been more consistent throughout the season.
Bolling is questionable. He is a very good player but he tends to be hot and cold. A fan from another school commented to me recently that Wise will win or lose on the basis of whether Evan is having a good game or bad game.
[ QUOTE ]
adam morrison lol j/k
I say
1 Miles
2 Adkins
3 Hackney
4 Bolling
[/ QUOTE ]
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
He did about the same his soph. yr when he scored like 500 points... he had Abe Wells and David Stacy playing with him. I believe that team went to the Regional Semis and got beat by Twin Springs or something like that. Miles is the best player this year within the LPD.
I doubt the coaches will give POY to a Freshman or a Sophomore so who does that leave???
You are right in that respect.
But being a junior or senior doesn't necessarily make a player better.
Maybe its an issue of who will get it vs who really deserves it.
[ QUOTE ]
I doubt the coaches will give POY to a Freshman or a Sophomore so who does that leave???
[/ QUOTE ]
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
last year in the CDD, Hood got it over Webb and Lindholm,he was just a sophmore so anything can happen.
Bookmarks